Thursday 14 February 2013

I can't stand loving you!

Happy Valentines Day Class!!

Today was a lovely lesson :-) We warmed up by talking about the most romantic thing that has ever happened to us. We discovered that most of the men in the class are NOT romantic! 

We moved on to some grammar, gerunds and infinitives. This is always a bit tricky (difficult) because it means remembering which verbs are followed by verb + ing and which verbs are followed by to + verb. Here are some examples to help you...


After break we made some love poems ... here is a link to some more sweet (and funny) roses are red poems for you to use this Valentines Day! Here is a new one just for you guys...

Perfume smells of flowers
Toilets smell of fart
I think my Pre Int class
Are funny and smart!

See you tomorrow!

P.s. Thanks for my chocolates Mayerling...you made my day!xx

1 comment:

  1. aww dont worry! you're welcome! enjoy! kissss see uu★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

    ReplyDelete