Thursday 21 March 2013

It's Nearly Friday!

Hi Class...it's almost Friday!!

Today we began the lesson by correcting last night's homework and practising our pronunciation. Here is a picture of the board...


And press here to listen to me saying these words. 
We followed this with some more food vocabulary practice and made our own crosswords with clues

Next we talked about vegetarians and vegans. We discussed some of the reasons why people become 'veggie' and about the food which they have to eat to stay healthy. Here is some of the vocabulary we encountered...




While we were speaking about this we talked about some ways to express your opinion 
(instead of just saying 'for me...' before your opinion which I HATE!)


Try and use these to express your opinion more eloquently  in essays!


OK guys, so the test is tomorrow, here is what you should revise...

Second conditional (If I were a millionaire I would buy a pink Porsche)
So and neither / nor (So have I, nor did I)
Preposition collocations (in love, at present)
Vocab from the week (all the vocabulary on the blog)
Food pronunciation (orange broccoli) 

See you all tomorrow :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment