Wednesday 17 April 2013

Have you ever sworn / stalked / blacked out drunk??

Hi Class,

Today we begun class with some present perfect practice. 
We looked at using YET, ALREADY and JUST with the present perfect. Here is the board...


Remember - Just can mean differing amounts of time within different contexts. For example: 'I've just had a coffee' - Just probably means within five - fifteen minutes. 'People have just started to worry about climate change' - Just probably means within the last 15 - 20 years.



 You can get some more practice here and here.

Next we listened to this song and tried to figure out all the verb 3s. 



Here is some vocab from the song...




We talked about using the present perfect for life experiences (because your life is unfinished time). You asked me some (very interesting) have you ever questions!


(all my answers were yes I have ;-)

Remember, you CAN'T say 'I have ever + verb 3'. Ever is only for questions.

OK guys, I have given you a worksheet for homework tonight which we will correct together in class, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment