Friday 21 June 2013

Even though the lesson was exciting...I'm excited about the weekend!

Hi Everyone!

Today we studied verb 3s. We learnt that some verbs are regular (ed endings) and some are irregular (different endings and words). I can't help you much with irregular verbs...you just have to study them at home. But I can help you with regular verbs and how to pronounce them! Here is the board...


Try this test online to revise!
These rules also apply to 'ed' ending adjectives. We talked about how 'ed' ending adjectives are often feelings or states, whereas 'ing' ending adjectives are often characteristics. For example...

I am so excited about the weekend! (I feel excited)

Action movies are really exciting! (A characteristic of action movies is that they are exciting)

Try this quiz online to help you revise.

You also had your one to one feedback today which was great. Goodbye everyone...It was great teaching you all this week, just me and you on Monday Antonio!


No comments:

Post a Comment