Thursday 21 February 2013

I had my palm read (by my students!)

Hi Students!

As you know it is the test tomorrow. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE REVISING!! 
All the topics that will be on the test are here on the blog from the week so take a look back at the posts from this week to remind you.

So today we studied to 'have something done'.This means when you pay or employ someone else to do something for you. We talked about what we have done.

Subject + have + object + verb 3
Hannah  has her toenails painted

 Some people have their houses cleaned, some people have their hair cut and some people even have their clothes made! Lucky you!


What do you think these people need to have done?




We also talked about fate and destiny. We listened to this song, filled in the missing words and sung along beautifully!  We discussed whether we believe in fate or whether we create out own future by the decisions we make. We all had very different ideas which was interesting. 

We also had some fun with palmistry and told each others fortunes. You say that I will have a long life and lots of lovers...shhhh don't tell my boyfriend!! Here is some more palmistry information.. why not try and read your friends' palms?


Have a great evening guys and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment